December 06, 2012

Women of the month: Emma Watson

             
  Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990) is an English actress and model.

"I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what that is."
"I've probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don't want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about."
“Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.”
“I try to avoid wearing black because sometimes it’s the easy option. But I’m young, so it’s nice to be able to play with color and not just wear black all the time. I can save that for when I’m older.” 
“I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing”
“The Saddest Thing a Girl Can Do Is To Dumb Herself Down For a Guy”
“I feel like young girls are told they have to be this kind of princess and be all this sweet stuff. I identify with more of being a warrior princess, so if I had to be a princess, I’d have to kick some ass first. That would have a lot of people terrified.” 
“What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.”
“I just love learning. I’m like addicted to learning. I just want to know as much as I possibly can. It’s never enough for me. And I’ll never stop. I just really love knowledge. Addicted!”
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...